CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Two posts in one day!

Ok, I stole this from It's My Life and wanted to do it. I am tagging everyone!

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before? Bought 2 vehicles
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?I did not make any last year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yeah, I did!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Luckily no.
5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? There are lots of things.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? There are 2, the 1st is Jan. 7th because it's my baby girl's birthday and the other is Nov. 5th because that's the day my husband told me he wanted a divorce.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting a big raise at work.
9. What was your biggest failure? Separating from my husband.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just the usual colds, etc.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I don't know.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Certainly not mine.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mine.
14. Where did most of your money go? To everyone else.
15. What events did you get really, really, really excited about? My daughter's impending birth and my first wedding anniversary.
16. What song will always remind you of ‘06? Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:* Happier or Sadder? Much sadder* Thinner or Fatter? Thinner (but I was preggo last year) * Richer or Poorer? Neither I guess
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Too many things.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Worrying
20. How was Christmas? My kids enjoyed it.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? Probably my husband.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?I stayed in love
23. How many one-night stands? None
24. What was your favorite TV program? I don't know, I like CSI and Law & Order.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Hate…no. Dislike…yes.

26. What was the best book you read? I have not really had time to read.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery? I didn't have any.
28. What did you want and get? Love for a minute at least.

29. What did you want and not get? See #28
30. What were your favorite films of this year? I don't really have any.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 27 and Chris and I went to a Tennessee Titans game.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? My husband working things out with me.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? I don't know.
34. What kept you sane?My husband tried to and so did I.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least? I really don't care either way.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Hmmm, I'm not sure.
37. Whom did you miss? My Husband.
38. Who was the best new person you met? No one that I can think of.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Not enough time or space to list it.
40. Do you have any lost feelings of others? no

4 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

I am so with you on #14 sister!

I hope that this year is filled with blessings and happiness for you.

Mamacita Tina said...

Memorable song, on this one I'm so out of touch. I'd have to say "The Wheels on the Bus." HA!

Susan in va said...

I know that 2006 was not the greatest year for you. I hope that in 2007 happiness will fill your heart once again.

I enjoyed your list! And did somebody have a birthday yesterday?

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

lost a sock - yeah, everyone gets my money, lol. thanks.

mamacita tina - a classic

susan in va - thanks, I appreciate it and yep, someone had her birthday, but not her birthday party just yet!